August 22, 2010

skinny girl

this past weekend i got to catch up on Bettheny Frankel's show, Bethenny. I giggle at her show constantly and cannot get a hold of myself. but i also really love her healthy habits, fit body, and sense of humor. i traveled to her website, www.bethenny.com, and couldn't peel myself away from it. i literally can hear her verbalizing the words on the website, and mostly she uses her sense of humor to intrigue her viewers and followers, and that really keeps me watching. she just makes me laugh. i may becoming just a little obsessed with her...but i don't mind, i think she is kind of awesome. 

so because of my small, minute obsession, i decided to order her book, Naturally Thin. i cannot wait to get this in the mail and start reading it. 


i also am going to have to pick up a bottle of her Skinny Girl Margarita next time I go to the store. 



No comments:

Post a Comment