July 5, 2010

lightbulb

i like to think i know a lot of things..you know the little things people don't think about, such as toothpaste acts as a really great jewelry cleaner...farecast.com is a great flight predictor ( i trust it when booking my flights)...glass tupperware is safer then plastic tupperware...retailmenot.com saves me from shipping charges when shopping online...you can use a wire hanger to organize rolls of present wrapping ribbon..the little things. but i am compulsively obsessed with magazine tear outs. i tag a page, tear it out, then i place it in an a very organized binder by subject, and place it into the clear protective sleeve. some may think i am crazy but in the end i always have the things that interest me, the recipes that i love, and my favorite inspirations organized to my simple reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment