January 17, 2010

san francisco*


a few weeks ago i got to travel to visit some friends and family in San Francisco. i haven't been since i was 18, so i was extremely excited to go at a time in my life when i really value my "vacation days" and can grasp the atmosphere of different cities. so i thought i would take tons of pictures because i got this awesome camera that i was dying for for the holidays (nikon 3000), but you start to feel like such a tourist in a city like this, with it wrapped around my neck. but anyways it was an incredible trip. from great restaurants, beautiful sunsets, eating on an ironing board as a table, visiting Berkley University, walking The Haight, tai food (my first time trying it), seeing great friends, sitting by the fireplace on a cold day, watching old family videos, and giggling with my cousins, i couldn't have had a better vacation (mini vacation). i cried the whole plane ride home.


No comments:

Post a Comment