December 27, 2009

release*


“a gait in which at some point all feet are off the ground at the same time” Also known as running. Running lets me go to the place where all thoughts are released and I am free from all stress, troubles, thoughts, and I can run towards all the dreams that I crave. the first two miles are the hardest and from there it gets easier, the increase of speed, means the increase of release on my mind. I don’t think running is the best thing for the body since the impact is intense on all joints and bones, but that doesn’t matter when you are running with emotion. I guess you can call me an avid runner but I only allow three miles. If I feel the need to sweat more then I allow four miles, but three is perfect. It also burns 375 calories for those three miles, it keeps me in shape in mind and body. its my release


No comments:

Post a Comment