October 4, 2009

teeny halloweeny

dear amy...thank you for the embarassament

dear all readers, my sister decided to take some pictures out of the vault to paint a picture of what halloween means to her. but i want to put it out there, that my mother always dressed us alike. always, from corny holiday sweaters, halloween sweatshirts, but thats what made people believe we were twins. to this day people still think we are like twins.

so in order to get back at my sister for the lovely photos, i just decided to take it all the way and post a video, please enjoy. this video is my little brothers 1st birthday, he is our teeny halloweeny. he is the only reason i love halloween, he is the cutest most adorable little thing i have ever seen. i love him so much. please ignore my 4 inch thick glasses, and the two mullets that my sister and i are modeling. enjoy our teeny halloweeny on his 1st birthday (1989), i heart you scott*






No comments:

Post a Comment